Account Review Specialist
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Favor Account Review Team is responsible for providing accurate decisions and actions while keeping an operational mindset to minimize Favor’s exposure to financial and reputational risk. We utilize a variety of tools, strategies, and procedures to review, investigate, and respond to fraud risk and suspicious activity. You will be part of the tactical operations team that helps identify and prevent fraudulent orders, transactions, and accounts on the Favor platform. You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy solving puzzles while collaborating with others on your team and across the organization.
- Manually review simple and complex cases to detect fraudulent activity and determine appropriate next steps.
- Collaborate with Account Review Specialists, Risk Specialists and Team Lead to identify and reassess false positives
- Identify enhancements to the Account Review Team’s processes and tactics
- Practice professional communication to all customers and stakeholders
- You have 1+ years experience on an operations or support team
- You take direction well and can follow specific processes
- You are comfortable doing repetitive and sometimes tedious tasks
- You must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Shift will be afternoon/nights Tuesday-Saturday
- Familiarity with Zendesk, fraud tools, and/or payment gateways a plus
- Experience running Favors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus