Associate Analyst, Strategy Operations
Full Time - Austin, TX
We are looking for a new Associate Analyst who will play a critical role in improving the service and experience for Favor Customers and Runners. Service is a strategic pillar and key differentiator for our business. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, reporting, and organizing key Operations and Customer Experience performance metrics. You will use analysis as an opportunity to recommend tactics and strategies that make the business better.
- Work cross functionally with Favor’s Marketing, Product, Support, and Finance teams to identify next generation initiatives that improve service
- Analyze data and KPIs for key initiatives and provide recommendations on analysis insights
- Create and maintain project testing plans and operational documents to ensure alignment with key stakeholders
- Assist in reporting and presentations for key stakeholders, including the Executive team
- Respond to internal inquiries and comments from stakeholders
- Assist with administrative tasks within the market balance team
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- BA or BS Degree in Business, Math, Engineering or a similar analytical field
- Proficient in Excel, Looker or other data visualization tools
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Willingness to take on projects with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Operations and Last Mile logistics experience highly desired
- Detail-oriented. You ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting and analysis through data cleansing, transformation and ongoing stewardship.
- Narrative-oriented. You connect changes in top-level metrics to the underlying drivers and create compelling visualizations to communicate results effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Action-oriented. You are always up for a challenge, demonstrate strong critical thinking skills and are comfortable navigating through ambiguity.