The Business Intelligence Analyst will help our team leverage data to help us understand our users, partners, and product. You’ll be responsible for building and defining metrics, developing regular reporting, and performing ad-hoc analyses to support our product and business teams. You’ll need an affinity for visualizing and broadly communicating data and an understanding of big data technologies. This is a hands on role working collaboratively with all business units.
We’re looking for an individual with experience in presenting complex information in simple visualizations and reports. This is a very dynamic role that requires an expertise in all things data and analytics, including dashboard creation, data gathering, data pipeline maintenance, query optimization and executive presentations.
Your data skills and insights will be used to improve our on-demand high touch logistics platform. This role involves understanding our business and presenting to functional business teams, with a laser focus on improving the most important metrics of the business. Your analysis will will be used to support a variety of business teams and specializations, including operations, engineering, sales, marketing and finance.
- Analyze large datasets using SQL & Excel to spot key insights and trends
- Create dashboards and reports for internal stakeholders in order to improve efficiencies and promote growth
- Effectively communicate complex analytics to broader audience in writing and presentation formats
- Monitor data pipelines and ensure data quality
- Acquire data from various internal and external sources and import into data warehouse
- Help prioritize business and information needs
- 1-2 years experience working in an Analytics role
- Intermediate SQL skills; experience querying large, complex data sets
- Working knowledge of basic statistics and Python is a plus