Favor is always looking for great Community Managers to help build and supporting our Runner community in the Austin region.
About the Role
Community Managers are the local voice and face of Favor to both new and active Runners. As a Community Manager with Favor you will work every day with your team to ensure that we are able to attract, engage and retain Runners in your local region.
Runners, often referred to as “personal delivery assistants”, are the cornerstone of the Favor experience. Our Customers rely on Runners to deliver anything (as long as it’s legal), seven days a week, in each of our Texas cities.
A Community Manager at Favor is not your typical 9 to 5 job. You will help lead the Onboarding process to introduce new Runners to Favor. You will build community by organizing events and promoting a positive Favor culture in your region. You will be a watchful eye ensuring that every Runner is getting the very best experience Favor has to offer. You will be part of a focused team that has a daily opportunity to make a huge local impact.
The best candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic team contributor with interest in both sales & service, an excellent presenter and communicator with a desire to be part of a high-growth startup.
What You'll Do
- Work daily to attract, engage and retain Runners for Favor
- Present Favor to new Runners at local orientations and support local Mentor teams
- Prepare and respond to local Runner questions via tickets, email & social channels
- Organize and host Runner meet-up events
- Work with the Austin Growth Team to support market-level goals and objectives
- Participate in Runner Growth Team initiatives and projects
- Be held accountable to specific performance metrics
- A “Customer First” mindset with prior experience in a service or sales role preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills, you are equally comfortable presenting 1:1 and to large groups
- You embrace challenges and pride yourself on your adaptability
- Gymnast-like flexibility, your schedule follows that of our Runners meaning nights & weekends will be part of the role
- Access to reliable transportation and ability to travel across the region to support your team
- Internet and tech skills; you can type at least 40 WPM and are extremely comfortable with learning new tools. We are heavy Google Apps users (including docs, sheets and slides) and also rely on a number of 3rd party and internal products on a daily basis.
- Community first; you want to connect to the people around you - you don’t just run in someone else’s shoes, you know the path they took and how they got there
- Own your sh*t; you know your position in an organization matters and you are there for a reason. You’re purposeful with your actions and always hold yourself accountable.
- Good Vibes; you bring you absolute best self to the office every day. No matter what comes at you, you attack the work with positivity and resilience.
- Keep Running; you relish lofty goals and know that the only way to achieve them is to hustle through the challenges