Our Community Managers are outgoing and reliable hands-on captains. They love making people happy, and are motivated to go above and beyond to make sure everyone has an amazing experience with Favor. They know how to stay organized, calm and friendly in an extremely fast-paced environment.
A Favor Community Manager is not your typical 9 to 5 job. You will be the advocate for our runners who are the face of Favor. Community Managers are responsible for onboarding new runners, fostering a community amongst runners through communication as well as events and spreading the Favor culture in their city.
As a member of the Favor team, you will work in a small team and have a HUGE impact.
- Run orientation for new Runners
- Schedule mentors and new runners for ride-a-longs
- Ordering and stocking supplies needed to onboard runners
- Manage email and social media communication
- Identify specific challenges for runner retention in your market and propose solutions
- Organize and host events for runners
- Facilitate in-market promotions and recruiting, and represent Favor at local events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong knowledge of the Corpus Christi, TX community
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Personable with an ability to build relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong ability to execute on directives
- Availability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to do day travel between markets as needed