At Favor, Runners are the lifeblood of our company, it’s at the core of what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To truly deliver on being a personal delivery assistant, we start in our own community.
Favor is looking for a motivated and organized Community Manager to join our Midland / Odessa team. In this role, you will be the face of Favor, meeting with applicants and current Runners at our local facilities and preparing them for the exciting deliveries ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities, providing a world-class experience, and have the opportunity to drive our local operations activities in wide variety facets including, analyzing local market data, onboarding new drivers, and much more. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, and if the thought of helping Favor continue to grow sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Guide drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, or via phone and email
- Support applicants and Runners with your knowledge of both Midland / Odessa and the Favor platform
- Perform pre- and post- applicant outreach to get Runners approved and on the road
- Work with current Runners to solve any issues that they may have
- Uphold the Favor standard of service while working with all drivers
- Flexible schedule: this is a full-time salaried role that may require some nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Requires standing for long periods of time (although Favor will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bonus points if you love the on demand industry so much that you're not just a customer but a Runner too!