We have an ambitious content goal: make it easy for customers to find and order ANYTHING in their city. Amazon and Google have made discovering what you’re looking for extremely easy. No company has done this in the food space. Why? Collecting menu data, managing store’s information and tackling content projects is no easy task.
Our Content Quality Assistants fulfill an important role at Favor in ensuring our restaurant and menu content is fresh, accurate and meets quality standards.
- Review, edit and prepare data entry work for publication in Excel and CMS
- Create, manage and publish restaurant menu and detail content for the Favor app and website
- Light web research
- Light communication with restaurants over the phone to collect and confirm details
- Assist in zone expansions and new city launches
- Help manage internal inbound Content requests
- Strong attention to detail, must be able to spot flaws quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable doing repetitive and sometimes tedious tasks
- Self-starter with startup acumen, should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed set targets
- Innovative thinker - ability to look for opportunities to optimize the Content team’s process and operations
- Familiar with Excel
- A strong interest in food media and the dining industry a plus
- Ability to quickly identify and solve problems