Full Time - Austin, TX
The CRM Consumer and Runner Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for growing, handling and coordinating our runner email, push, and in-app campaigns. Customers and Runners are the lifeline of our business so it’s especially important that we engage and grow the community of runners as well as customers, and keep the Runners running more often, and making sure they are in the areas where there is customer demand and high favors being placed! This position will report to the CRM Marketing Manager and work closely with various internal stakeholders.
- Execute CRM marketing campaigns to include email, push, and in-app messaging.
- Setup, QA, and run incentive communications for runners and consumers in CRM Tool
- Work within marketing automation campaigns, as well as one-off email or push notification campaigns
- Segmenting and testing different incentive or runner/consumer communications across different regions, or geographic areas within a region by market, or by runner segment.
- Write compelling copy for Emails, pushes, and a wide range of promotional and operational material
- Build and maintain a CRM calendar for all markets/channels
- Respond to internal inquiries and comments from stakeholders
- Utilize 3rd party CRM & analytic tools to track and report progress
- Assist with administrative tasks within the marketing department
- BA or BS Degree in Marketing or Communications related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in social media or similar digital content
- Strong written and communicative skills
- Willingness to tackle projects with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to learn and grow within the role and company
- Technology/App experience highly desired