Customer Care Representative
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Customer Care team helps customers before and after their Favor is completed. We aim to provide dedicated and personalized service via email, phone, social media, and internal tools to streamline the customer experience whether they’ve just signed up for Favor or order multiple times a week.
We pride ourselves on helping customers from all walks of life across the Lone Star State and we’re looking for candidates who have a passion about making people’s lives easier.
As a part of our Support Organization, the Customer Care team delivers world-class support and empathy through a tailored approach to each and every customer. If you’re people-oriented, patient, and enjoy thinking outside of the box, we want you to join our team.
- Always delight those you interact with, particularly in difficult situations
- Provide support through email, phone, and social media, finding creative solutions for each customer
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Handle customer issues while adapting to pressure, always keeping customer retention in mind
- Identify issues and escalate to the correct department
- Take ownership of issues and see them through; you’re a solution-focused self-starter that loves to collaborate
- Work as an advocate for a better customer experience
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes and outcomes
- Must be able to work at one one weekend day each week within a 2p-10pm shift. Customer Care operates from 8 am until 10 pm, seven days per week.
- Patient and empathetic; you are able to keep a level-head during difficult interactions and care about going the extra mile to help your customers and your teammates
- Detail-oriented; you are able to identify key characteristics about what makes every customer unique to provide support that fits their individual needs
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating via email and phone with customers and merchants
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- You are familiar with a metric-driven, startup environment
- You are an innovative thinker with an ability to look for opportunities to improve the Customer experience
- Highly adaptable; you welcome change and the opportunity to influence the future of our organization
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Salesforce a plus
- Experience running Favors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus