Customer Support Representative – Part Time
Part Time - Austin, TX
The Favor Customer Support team helps to make sure every customer interaction is personalized and successful. We support customers via email, SMS, phone, Facebook, and Twitter. We provide our community with an easy and fun Favor experience and help to fix interactions when they could have gone better.
We have great customers that love our service and we’re looking for candidates who are passionate about helping people.
As part of our Support Organization, you will work with both our Runners and customers across multiple channels of communication. If you’re quick on your feet and have exceptional people skills, we want you on the team.
- Always delight those you interact with, even in difficult situations
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Listen and communicate through several different mediums (email, SMS, and phone)
- Handle customer issues while adapting to pressure and time constraints
- Own issues while focusing on quality
- Be a people person who constantly pushes oneself to do better
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every week from 10 am - 8 pm
- Strong attention to detail, must be able to spot developing issues quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating via email and phone
- Comfortable doing repetitive and sometimes tedious tasks
- Able to handle stressful situations and properly prioritize work
- Self-starter with startup acumen, should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed set targets
- Innovative thinker - ability to look for opportunities to optimize the Support team’s process and operations
- Familiarity with Zendesk a plus
- Experience running Favors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus