Favor is looking for a Director of Support to lead the teams responsible for supporting our Customers, Runners, and live operations across all markets anytime that Favor is open.
The Director of Support is a member of the leadership team and responsible for the largest organization at Favor. With over 50 team members (and growing), you will manage the vision, strategy, and execution of the Runner Support, Customer Support, and Fraud teams. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Support Team Leads, reporting and managing both credits and refunds, and representing Favor’s support and operations to the rest of the business.
- Lead and inspire the Customer Support team, Runner Support team, and Support Team Leads to deliver a five-star customer experience.
- Design and implement scalable processes as Favor’s business and the size of the team evolve.
- Set, report on, and be held responsible for support SLAs and satisfaction.
- Report on, and be held responsible for, compensation spend (both refunds and credits).
- Responsible for projecting and hiring additional support headcount throughout the year.
- Identify bugs and effectively communicate with the Product and Engineering teams to size issues affecting our customers and Runners.
- Administer Customer Support and Runner Support communication channels and systems.
- Work with People Operations to implement and evangelize career development programs and opportunities.
- 5-7 years experience leading managers in a large support organization.
- Strong analytical skills needed to track daily, weekly, and monthly metrics.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Proven track record of helping to grow the careers of your people and their teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required.