Associate Manager, Email & Lifecycle Marketing
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Email & Lifecycle Marketing, Campaign Manager will be responsible for creating CRM campaigns (email, push, and in-app automation) to drive best-in-class retention and loyalty strategies. You will be able to balance marketing, analytical thinking, and program execution in our fast-paced, highly-reactive environment.
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including sophisticated email program setup for welcome series, dynamic waterfall campaigns, and automated personalization
- Report on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis metrics for CRM and lifecycle campaigns
- Use a test and learn approach to optimize program effectiveness, leverage reporting and analytics to analyze campaign performance
- Execute customer journey reporting including Lifetime Value and other long-term trends in runner or consumer behavior
- Work closely with cross-functional to ensure we are aligned on CRM business needs and upcoming product improvements
- 3+ years of CRM, loyalty, or lifecycle automation experience
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience implementing loyalty, CRM, and automation marketing programs and processes is an absolute must
- Heavy experience with CRM tools (Braze, Salesforce, or Resonsys, preferably) around campaign management, email, push notifications, in-app messaging, etc.
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and report on data to help build cohesive marketing programs
- Extremely strong written and communicative skills
- Previous technology / consumer app experience highly desired