Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor is looking for an Executive Assistant with a proven track record of strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail. In this role you will support four Executives with everything from daily calendars and schedules to ad hoc projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate for this position is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload, prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable delivering results when faced with ambiguity.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, managing calendars, responding to emails and interfacing with external parties
- Coordinate leadership meetings, events, dinners, etc.
- Assist Executives with meeting preparation (deck creation, room prep, welcome and direct external meeting attendees, etc)
- Order meals and refreshments for Executive meetings, as needed
- Plan meetings with external visitors, vendors, board members, etc.
- Lead and execute special projects based on objectives set by the Executive team
- Coordinate travel and accommodations for the Executive and leadership teams, as needed
- Provide general administrative support including organizing filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Project management skills
- MS Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and create a seamless workflow for Executives
- Ability to use discretion and maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred