We’re looking for an exceptional leader to manage Favor’s expansion strategy and new market launches. As Expansion Manager you will be critical to the growth of new markets at Favor as you partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that we are able to identify, prioritize and launch new markets from start to finish. This role is a unique mix of strategy, project management and execution. You will be responsible for developing the operating plan and financial model for where we should expand next, and then pull together teams across the business to develop the plan and timelines for how we will get it done. You will touch everything from market operations, support, content, sales, marketing, legal, product and engineering – just to name a few.
The best candidate for this role is someone who is a great communicator and has the ability to inspire disparate teams towards a common goal. You must be a strategic thinker who is highly organized and not afraid to roll up your sleeves when necessary to reach your goals. This person will report to the Director of Operations but interact with all departments.
What You'll Do
- Drive the strategy and execution for all market expansions at Favor
- Partner daily with other leaders and teams across Favor to move initiatives through launch and execution
- Manage a team who is focused on the day-to-day operations of launch execution
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our newest markets, reviewing operating performance data and making decisions to ensure we hit growth targets
- Forecast & manage performance to budget and goals
- Create executive level presentations reviewing launch plans, updates on market launches and new business ideas that are backed by concrete plans and accurate financial analysis
- 5+ years of work experience as a business generalist who can develop high level strategic direction, build financial models, and just as importantly, roll up your sleeves to execute a plan
- A background in management consulting or investment banking or an equivalent field, with a preference for experience in operations as well
- Proven track record of leading initiatives and teams to outperform goals
- Ability to identify problems, develop solutions, and communicate findings
- Analytically and financially fluent; can both build models and use data to support all decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Willingness to travel across Texas to support your team
- Community First; you want to connect to the people around you - you don’t just run in someone else’s shoes, you know the path they took and how they got there.
- Own Your Sh*t; you know your position in an organization matters and you are there for a reason. You’re purposeful with your actions and always hold yourself accountable.
- Good Vibes; you bring your absolute best self to the office every day. No matter what comes at you, you attack the work with positivity and resilience.
- Keep Running; you relish lofty goals and know that the only way to achieve them is to hustle through the challenges.