Favor is seeking a Experience Marketing Manager to develop, execute, and lead our consumer-driven, locally-oriented field brand programs and events across all of Favor’s markets. This position requires developing a strong understanding of each market and its consumers to create tailored brand marketing initiatives. As a member of Favor’s Brand Team, you will play a vital role representing Favor to our audiences, providing key insights on consumer behavior and brand perception within each market.
The ideal candidate is a creative-thinking, self-starter with experience generating word-of-mouth and brand love through the use of effective and strategic field marketing tactics.
- Develop and execute local marketing programs and events that will increase consumer demand, sales, and positively impact brand perception
- Understand brand vision to execute at the local level and in order to provide direct, real-time feedback on brand campaigns
- Collaborate with Communications team to create field activities that drive earned media
- Recruit, hire, train, manage, and motivate a team of Brand Ambassadors for events, as needed
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships with local influencers and affinity brands
- Guard the integrity and consistency of Favor’s branding within each market
- Work closely with content, social, creative and expansion teams to support market-level goals and objectives
- Manage responsibly budget, inventory, and logistics for the region
- Research and host/sponsor events relevant to the brand and to the region, maintaining a rolling calendar of activities for each market
- Research and recommend market-specific real world media buys and opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Measure and analyze field marketing performance against target plan
Is It You We're Looking For?
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in field-driven brand marketing initiatives
- 2-5 years of experience representing a strong regional or national brand, particularly in emerging markets.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to manage, lead and inspire a team
- Creative thinker with a proven track record of bringing ideas to life from concept through execution
- Top-notch project management skills that allow you to manage a large number of initiatives in multiple cities at the same time
- Field leadership experience, including budget responsibility and management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Able to work well in teams and receive professional feedback
- Willingness to travel to local markets
Special Sauce (but not required)
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field required
- Prior experience in identifying real world marketing buys, sponsorships and partnerships
About Favor's Brand Team
- As an Experience Marketing Manager, you will be joining Favor’s highly collaborative Brand Team, responsible for growing the perception and awareness of Favor across all audiences. You’ll work side by side with the leaders of content, social media, public relations, and creative to build and maintain the future of our brand. We believe that brand marketing innovation comes from bringing experts in multiple disciplines together to create unique and innovative ideas.
- Favor is the easiest way to get anything you want in your city delivered to your door in under an hour. Favor currently operates in 15 cities across Texas, with plans to expand in 2018. Favor is headquartered in Austin, TX with over 150 employees -- and growing!