Support Team Lead
Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor is the easiest way to get anything you want in your city delivered to your door in under an hour. Founded in Austin, Texas in 2013, Favor has quickly scaled to 90+ cities across the state of Texas. Our company has grown to over 200 employees and has a fleet of over 18,000 part-time, tuxedo t-shirt wearing Runners across all its markets. Our goal is to ‘Run Texas’ by winning customers one Favor at time.
Overseeing the overall Favor experience, our Support team is there to ensure our customers and runners receive the highest levels of service on each favor. But when things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, SMS, email, social).
As part of the Favor Support Organization, our front line Support teams are the first entrusted to take customer, runner, and merchant inquiries. Support Leads are there to manage the day-to-day operations of the team, focusing on providing the best in customer service while instilling those same values into our specialists through coaching, development, & growth. Our Support Leads are people driven, fun, experience focused, operationally savvy, and innovate on how we deliver support through every interaction. They believe every conversation with our Favor Community is an opportunity to delight & ‘Win’ a customer.
- Lead a team of specialists that deliver support experiences that help us ‘Run’ and ‘Win’ Texas
- Be accountable for the performance of their team, and the specialists on it, in achieving KPIs such as CSAT, efficiency, resolution, SLAs, employee engagement and retention, etc.
- Serve as role models for accountability, professionalism, customer focus and embodying our company values
- Run efficient and effective day to day operations
- Evaluate, inform and innovate on team workflows, process and procedures to drive continuous improvement
- Roll your sleeves up, and work alongside your team on a weekly basis to continue driving excellence and understanding in how we can best service our Texas community.
- You have 1-3 years experience leading and building fun, high performing customer-facing teams, preferably in a contact/support center environment
- ou are able to work between the hours of 7am - 3:30pm , from Wednesday - Sunday every week
- Have a proven track record of achieving and sustaining KPIs through goal setting, delegation and effective team leadership
- You’re passionate about people management and developing team members that are empowered to make meaningful connections with a diverse workforce & customer base
- You’re a champion for mental and psychological well being and are a steward of diversity and inclusion on your teams
- You have deep domain knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, performance metrics, and associated improvement levers
- You’re a model for poise and emotional intelligence in navigating customer/specialist de-escalation and conflict resolution
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team in the details
- You’re exceptional with coaching and navigating tough conversations
- You’re graceful, effective and able to keep your team focused and energized in a high ambiguity, ever-changing environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business need and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that scale
- You operate with integrity, courage, and servant leadership
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus
- BS degree required