Favor is looking for a Fraud Specialist with excellent analytical skills and experience handling the entire fraud process from investigation to follow-up. You will be responsible for crafting our strategy for replying to and winning disputes / chargebacks as well as leading the charge on identifying fraudulent orders before they are delivered.
You will work on both simple and complex cases, managing the entire lifecycle of fraud from initial investigation to follow-up and recovery.
- Review, analyze, and respond to customer disputes
- Manually review simple and complex cases to detect fraudulent activity and determine appropriate next steps
- Provide feedback on product and process improvements to reduce fraud
- Assist our Support teams in investigating deactivated accounts
- Identify areas of improvement for the customer experience
- You have 1+ years experience on an internal or external fraud investigation team working through and replying to disputes / chargebacks with payment processors.
- You have a strong attention to detail and are able to spot trends quickly.
- You have experience and love creating, refining, and documenting process.
- You handle stressful situations while properly prioritizing work.
- You are a self-starter with a startup mindset and work hard to achieve and exceed set targets.
- You are comfortable doing repetitive and sometimes tedious tasks.
- You must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel, SQL knowledge a plus. BA or BS degree preferred.