Head of Workplace Services
Full Time - Austin, TX
H-E-B Digital & Favor are seeking an experienced facilities leader to oversee our unique and innovative 83,000 square-foot headquarters set to open in East Austin. You will have the unique opportunity to lay the groundwork for culture & facilities related operations and staff for the space.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running with experience managing modern workplace services, such as facilities management, cultural events, vendor relations, space planning, and budget management. You will establish processes and best practices to promote a high functioning workplace & culture that contributes to an amazing employee experience at both H-E-B Digital and Favor.
- Oversee all maintenance and repairs to the building and equipment as needed.
- Manage all external vendors including but not limited to janitorial, HVAC vendors, trash, vending, food service, etc.
- Onboard and manage a catering vendor who will facilitate one meal a day on location
- Establish and maintain best practices, budgets, and accountability for office supplies and equipment
- Act as the point person for all internal and external events
- Run point on programming, services, and safety for our wellness facility
- Establish best practices and expectations for reception and guest services in the space
- Provide leadership and guidance to our Workplace Services Team
- Ensure janitorial services in the space are operating on schedule and to expectations
- Partner with building security to ensure our facilities are secure and meet the company needs
- Work with Finance and Accounting to establish and manage facilities budgets and track spend against budgets
- Partner with both Favor and HEB Leadership to create an exception for every employee and guest in our space
- 6-10 years of Facilities, Workplace Services, or Office Management experience
- Well-versed in technical operations and facilities management best practices
- Understanding of basic building requirements, codes, specifications, etc.
- Ability to manage a high-functioning operational team
- Strong organization, management, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking abilities
- Problem solver
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills