Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our expanding Sales team.
Who are you? You are a self-starting, detail-oriented individual who geeks out about process creation and management. Finding and addressing inefficiencies is the name of your game. You are altruistic and always keep the customer experience top of mind. You never stop trying to find a better way.
What will you be doing? You will work alongside our Sales and Content teams to streamline and accelerate the on-boarding process for our partnered merchants. You will oversee the improvement of the current partner implementation process while also ceaselessly experimenting with new ideas to take customers from “sign to live” as quickly as possible.
What have you done? You have on-boarded customers in previous gigs and have a proven track record of process management, from creation to implementation. You have built sales and on-boarding processes for medium to large sales organizations. You have trained sales reps and other on-boarding specialists to quickly adopt new processes.
As the Favor Implementation Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Dramatically shortening the on-boarding timeline by continually creating, managing, and tweaking processes
- Finding and addressing current inefficiencies in the on-boarding workflow
- Commanding and training process change to an inside and outside sales organization
- Creating documentation with clear guidelines and expectations of each team member involved
Who we are seeking:
- 1-2 years of customer implementation or on-boarding experience
- Proven ability to oversee and manage the creation and execution of new processes
- Excellent problem solving skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see processes from a bird’s eye view while also being able to hone in on break points and inefficiencies
- Capable of holding others accountable to new processes
- Natural leader with focus on customer experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce