Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor Delivery is seeking a Junior Copywriter to execute copy efforts across all Favor channels. The ideal candidate should be adept at understanding and expressing brand voice through a variety of mediums. You will report to the Creative Director and execute tactical initiatives focused on expanding Favor’s brand voice through web copy, physical and digital marketing materials, and SEO content. Your words should help foster community and brand loyalty among our Runners, merchant partners, and customers.
- Develop error-free content that expands on Favor’s brand voice while being compliant with company guidelines
- Work with Marketing Team to promote initiatives on consumer and Runner blogs
- Produce copy for marketing materials including paid social and digital ads, OOH, and traditional print
- Work with Product and Support teams to provide copy for the Favor website and app including Help pages, tool tips, app release notes, etc.
- Collaborate with CRM team to ensure consistent messaging across all platforms
- Monitor brand voice and copy edit content created by Marketing Team
- Collaborate closely with SEO Manager and Social + Content Manager to help develop and execute a content strategy for Favor’s consumer and Runner blogs
- 2-3 years experience copywriting, preferably for an agency or other consumer product company
- Strong understanding of digital content platforms including Wordpress, Medium, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pandora, etc.
- Able to write clear, concise, and compelling messages with a thorough understanding of grammar, SEO, and brand guidelines
- Understands humor and pop culture -- and when to use those references appropriately
- Extremely comfortable receiving and giving creative feedback
- Excited to work in a collaborative, creative team setting that works directly with designers and photographers to guide creative through ideation to creation
- Willing and flexible to navigate between analytical and creative projects
- Bachelor’s degree in English, advertising, communications, or other field
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience writing copy for Product teams