Key Account Manager
Full Time - Austin, TX
At Favor, we are looking for an authentic and compassionate KeyAccount Manager with a genuine interest and experience in supporting local merchants in our Texas markets to join our team as Key Account Manager (Austin, TX). You are tenacious, innovative, humble, and a natural hustler.
You will develop and build strategic relationships with our Merchant Partners. Your goals will be around driving incremental revenue, delivering new product solutions and ensuring a seamless experience for our top Partners.
We need a self-starting, highly analytical person with a blend of skills across account management and sales. Having the interpersonal and relationship-building skills needed to work closely with Merchant Partners throughout Texas, is critical to this external facing role.
This person can, and has, executed winning sales process efficiency, sales results, strategic guidance and direction to Partners, and ultimately created relationships internally and externally to deliver the best experience our Merchant Partners deserve.
- Externally represent Favor as you manage a book of top Merchant Partners
- Build and create actionable plans, with data, to deliver results to our top Merchant Partners
- Understand our Merchant Partner needs and quickly solve problems based on strategic prioritization
- Develop a deep expertise around on-demand service, our competitors, our markets, and how it impacts our Merchant Partners
- Work cross functionally to represent our Merchant Partner needs and ensure they have the best possible experience working with Favor
- Help create the right partnership process to ensure a great experience working with Favor
What we are seeking:
- 3 - 7 years experience Sales or Account Management experience, including experience growing partnerships incrementally over time
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking skills with both book and people smarts
- Understands how to own a book of business, and drive it towards success
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in a client facing role
- An organizational mastermind, who can execute projects from ideation to completion. Doesn’t let things slip through the cracks
- A relationship builder who gets things done
- Proficient in Salesforce