Full Time - Austin, TX
The Manager, CRM will be responsible for creating campaigns to drive best-in-class retention and loyalty for Runners and customers in Favors’ 140+ cities. You will be able to balance marketing, analytic-thinking, and program execution in our fast-paced, highly-reactive environment. This is a unique opportunity to do much more than traditional CRM, and because of that you will have an immediate impact on the success of Favor’s marketing.
- Develop and implement end-to-end marketing programs designed to influence key business KPIs.
- Plan CRM promotions that consider cross-functional implications around operational support, budgeting, marketing segmentation, campaign direction, and post-promotion analysis.
- Manage creation and execution of email, push, and in-app marketing campaigns across Customer & Runner segments.
- Balance the operational complexities of our on-demand business, which include over-communicating cross-functionally and formulating a number of campaigns/strategies to address all possible business scenarios.
- Focus intensely on quantitative analysis and analytics: Dashboards, Reporting, & Insights. Then use that data to drive actionable decisions to grow the business.
- You have deep experience with A/B testing and are always looking for your next opportunity to drive marketing results.
- Develop and execute customer and Runner segmentation strategies.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we are aligned on CRM business needs and upcoming product improvements.
- Utilize 3rd party CRM & analytic tools to track and report on the success of campaigns.
- 5+ years of Marketing and/or CRM experience.
- Minimum 2+ years managing people.
- BS Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience implementing loyalty, CRM, and automation marketing programs and processes is an absolute must.
- Heavy experience with CRM tools around campaign management, email, push notifications, in-app messaging, etc.
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and report on data to help build cohesive marketing programs.
- Extremely strong written and communicative skills.
- Previous technology / consumer app experience highly desired.
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing company in Austin, #5 in Texas, and #138 nationally in 2018
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits packages including, health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Casual office environment
- Catered meals, snacks and beer Fridays in the office