Manager, Operations Strategy
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Manager of Operations Strategy will be responsible for high-priority, strategic projects across the organization related to protecting Favor’s service and optimizing balanced growth. This role will collaborate with a broad range of key stakeholders including the Business Analytics, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams. This role will apply structured thinking to answer some of Favor’s most critical business questions and requires a candidate who is action-oriented and data-driven.
- Lead large and/or complex cross-functional business projects, including: ensure project scope is clearly defined and aligned, create and maintain detailed deliverables-based project plans, track milestone progress against plan, and communicate regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Define and implement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure the quality of Favor’s service and maintain the businesses’ growth trajectory.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement business initiatives and workflow changes, which may include internal communications and appropriate launch plans for impacted stakeholders.
- Constantly evaluate internal practices against competitive trends and drive solutions that make our service scalable.
- Become the internal voice and representative for service company-wide.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading undergraduate institution.
- 4+ years of management consulting or related experience.
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- Graduate degree (MBA, MS in relevant fields, etc.)
- Analytical and data driven.
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record of providing operational results to drive business goals in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment.
- Willing (and excited) to dig into what makes Favor work, and help across the organization where needed.
- Passion for Favor!