With more than 70,000 Runners and more than ten millions deliveries made, Favor is the leading on-demand delivery company in the state of Texas. One of Favor’s differentiators is that we are obsessed with building a strong Runner community to service our customers and merchant partners. To accomplish this, Favor values having a local presence in our major markets to support our Runners. We invest in resources, people and build out physical locations in our major markets to make running with Favor the best experience possible. These physical locations we call our Runner Clubhouses and Community Centers become the hub for Favor Runners in each market.
As we accelerate growth, we’re looking for a detail-oriented operations lead to manage our logistics & facilities needs as we expand. The Market Operations Lead will report to the Senior Manager of Market Operations.
The Market Operations Lead is responsible for securing and build out of office locations and supporting the market’s ongoing facility and inventory needs. This is a hands-on, process-oriented, dynamic position where the details matter.
- Market analysis and site visits to find office locations in all Favor markets.
- Lead the negotiations to secure leases and achieve favorable business terms
- Coordinate the TI and move-in
- Facilitate procurement of gear and other facility items
- Own the ongoing facility maintenance and upkeep
- Execute inventory management process
- Support market operations with ad hoc analysis
- 3-5 years experience in operations, real estate, or consulting
- Strong attention to detail
- Data Driven
- Analytical acumen and experience with Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Results oriented
- Problem solving ingenuity
- Self motivated
- Experience working at a high paced, fast growing, scrappy tech startup a plus
- Residential or Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required