Operations Manager – North Texas
Full Time - Dallas, TX
The Favor Community Team ensures that Runners are equipped and ready to make a five-star delivery experience. As the North Texas Operations Manager, you are responsible for making sure that promise a reality. You will report to the Regional Operations Manager and manage a team of Community Managers who onboard new Runners, support existing Runners, and educate Runners of all levels.
You obsess over process efficiency, but more importantly, you will constantly strive to be community first ensuring that Runners feel all the good vibes. At Favor, Runners are our product, what we do wouldn’t be possible without them and you are responsible for making sure they feel supported at every stage of the process. If you love solving tough problems and building world-changing communities, we’d love to meet you.
- Manage Runner onboarding to hit growth targets in Dallas, Fort Worth, Tyler, Longview, Abilene, Wichita Falls and surrounding cities
- Develop and execute Runner retention programs
- Provide Runners with excellent and timely support - both in person and via text/email
- Manage inventory to always be in stock with key Runner supplies
- Support the launch of new markets
- Build and manage a team of Community Managers who hustle 7 days a week to get Runners on the road
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Requires standing for long periods of time (although Favor will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred
- Bonus points if you love the on demand industry so much that you're not just a customer but a Runner too!
- 5+ years of operations experience, ideally in a startup or dynamic company
- Experience building and managing high-performance teams
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable manipulating data and using Excel
- Track record of setting goals, creating a plan, and getting results
- Bonus Points if you are or have been a Favor Runner