Operations Project Manager
Full Time - Austin, TX
We’re looking for an Operations Project Manager to join the Expansion Team in our mission to takeover Texas. The Favor Expansion Team is responsible for continuously expanding the number of customers Favor reaches while balancing the operational milestones required to sustain this growth. This role will serve as the quarterback of the cross-functional team which consists of almost every team at Favor necessary to win Texas.
You will serve as the liaison between internal and external teams to lead the launch of new markets, successfully managing the project, from beginning to end. You must be an excellent motivator – experienced at activating teams towards a common goal. You are also not afraid to roll up your sleeves or jump in the car when necessary for the team to achieve the goal. This role will report to the Expansion Manager.
What You'll Do
- Manage the launch process from kick-off to go live
- Coordinate work between cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Market Operations and Support to ensure alignment, and on time delivery of launch milestones
- Effectively set and manage expectations and timelines
- Escalate, inform and problem solve issues in a timely manner
- Measure results and use data to continuously improve our approach
- 5+ years experience in Operations, ideally in a startup environment
- Proven track record of Project Management experience; PMP certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Self-motivated; proven ability to execute without close supervision.
- Ability to build strong rapport with peers and leadership
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel across Texas to support the team