Product Lead, Growth & New Business
Full Time - Austin, TX
At Favor, we’re doing more than providing consumers with the best on-demand delivery experience. We’re building a community of Runners who can work how they want, when they want. And we’re doing all this while helping local businesses grow.
As a result, growth at Favor is an exercise in balance and precision. As Product Lead, Growth and New Business, you will be responsible for helping Favor accelerate our growth for all stakeholders in the Favor community.
- Work with the executive team to develop high level goals and strategy for new business areas
- Design and develop new operational strategies to execute new products and services
- Work with any 3rd parties to integrate operations and products
- Provide UX and design with the context and feedback that they need to build wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs
- Provide engineers and QA detailed behavioral specifications to ensure that they build the right software the first time
- Prepare the organization for change with documentation and training resources
- Communicate constantly and effectively to all levels of the company to ease concerns and gather feedback
- Analyze performance and make sound decisions on what to do next
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
- Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order, and you love doing it. People look to you for guidance in times of turmoil.
- Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
- Shows confidence AND humility. You’re able to make decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as needed.
- Is able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama.
Skills & Experience You'll Need
- 5-10 years of product management experience
- Experience taking new mobile or web products to market and iterating quickly to find product-market fit
- Experience leading cross functional teams of designers, engineers, and product managers to success
- A track record of delivering great user experiences that lead to great business results
- Great communication and presentation skills