Product Lead, Runner
Full Time - Austin, TX
At Favor, we’re doing more than providing consumers with the best on-demand delivery experience. We’re building a community of Runners who can work how they want, when they want. And we’re doing all this while helping local businesses grow.
At Favor, the Runner is the product. Without an engaged and effective Runner community, we are nothing. As the Product Lead for Runner, you will be responsible for improving the experience of Runners from the moment they discover Favor to the moment they complete their 10,000th delivery.
- Work with the executive team to define high level goals
- Work with Runner operations, support, and business analytics to size opportunities and define goals and metrics
- Provide UX and design with the context and feedback that they need to build wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs
- Provide engineers and QA detailed behavioral specifications to ensure that they build the right software the first time
- Prepare the organization for change with product marketing and support resources
- Communicate constantly and effectively to all levels of the company to ease concerns and gather feedback
- Analyze product performance and make sound decisions on what to do next
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
- Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order, and you love doing it. People look to you for guidance in times of turmoil.
- Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
- Shows confidence AND humility. You’re able to make decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as needed.
- Deeply empathizes with users. Our Runners our our lifeblood. You will be their advocate, their protector, their champion.
- Is able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama.
Skills & Experience You'll Need:
- 5-10 years of product management experience. Mobile app and web experience is required.
- Experience leading cross functional teams of designers, engineers, and product managers to success.
- A track record of delivering great user experiences that lead to great business results.
- Great communication and presentation skills.