Product Operations Manager
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Product Operations Manager will lead our product operations team to improve our product processes and systems. The Product Operations Manager will work cross functionally to own change management being driven by product and drive qualitative and quantitative feedback to support continuous improvement.
Additionally, the role will gain a deep understanding of the operational areas to help the product organization understand and support business needs.
- Understand and communicate all upcoming product features and user experience changes to our other key stakeholders (Operations, Support, Marketing, Sales).
- Aggregate and analyze product issues using internal tools, customer surveys, and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights. This includes managing beta programs and facilitating user testing as well as leading data analysis and conducting surveys.
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to ensure operational team processes are factored into new product development plans and designs, and to integrate solutions to identify user experience issues in upcoming versions.
- Create training materials and ongoing educational documentation with operational leaders for their teams. Be the expert in how our internal products are being used and where they are falling short.
- Work with product, operations, marketing, and engineering teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, members impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- 5+ years of cross-functional project management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- Previous experience working with and impacting user experience through quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Thrive while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order, and you love doing it. People look to you for guidance in times of turmoil.
- Most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
- Confident but humble. You’re able to make decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as needed.
- Able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama.