Program Manager, Runner Experience
Full Time - Austin, TX
Runners are the lifeblood of Favor and we’re looking for a Program Manager, Runner Experience to join the Operations team at our headquarters in Austin, TX. As the Program Manager, Runner Experience you will lead the cross-functional programs aimed at driving Runner happiness and retention.
You will deeply understand what it takes from ongoing firsthand experience as well as feedback from the Runner community. We want to win and you will be intimately aware of what competitors are doing to keep their drivers happy. You will own the Runner program roadmap and you will impact key Runner metrics. We are looking for someone who is empathetic and passionate about providing a great Runner experience and can drive change across the organization.
- Work closely with Product to collect analyze and act on Runner feedback
- Work closely with BA to assess Runner needs based on insights/data
- Design and run end-to-end program management of Runner programs
- Work with third parties to provide perks for Runners
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure Runner feedback is addressed
- Pitch plans and present quantitative & qualitative findings to leadership team
- Coordinate with Market Operations team on planning and execution of Runner community events
- Improve Runner NPS
- Increase Favors per Runner per Month
- Improve Runner Retention
IS IT YOU WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- You have 3 - 5 years experience in an operations or project management role.
- You have a demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders
- Innovative, creative approach to problem solving
- You are empathetic and can put yourself in Runner’s shoes
- You are a self-starter with startup mindset
- You are analytical and make data-driven decisions
- Bachelor’s degree required
SPECIAL SAUCE (BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- You have completed over 100 favors
- You have other on-demand experience