At Favor you will have the ability to test interesting and cool software that will be used by hundreds of thousands of people. We are a mobile-first consumer app that is powered by a complex system behind the scenes. Do you like to work on complex problems? Do you like to make customers happy? Favor’s goal is to let people get anything delivered with a great user experience throughout the process.
Favor’s Engineering team makes high-touch logistics happen in real time. We are responsible for the complex systems that make a Favor happen. This entails the logistics of finding the perfect runner, the communication between our customers and our runners, keeping thousands of mobile applications in sync, payments, and so much more. You will be involved in testing these complex systems from beginning to end.
Do you like testing complex systems in a cloud infrastructure to scale? Do you like testing and finding bugs in software? Do you follow best practices on manual and automated testing? If so, we need Quality Assurance Associate like yourself to help Favor achieve our goal of getting anything delivered with a great user experience.
- Review product specifications and designs for testing requirements
- Develop comprehensive test plans and detailed test cases based off documentation
- Identify and track defects to resolution
- Work with team members to create a superior experience for our customers
- Collaborate with other departments to solve customer facing issues
- Help with QA automation initiative
- Minimum of three years in a software quality assurance testing capacity, with both functional front-end and API testing experience required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace software development environment
- BDD, TDD and automated testing experience a plus
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills