Sales Development Representative
Full Time - Austin, TX
At Favor we’re looking for a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit to help support our Sales efforts throughout Texas and take our company to the next level through strong local merchant partnerships.
You are a self-starter, tenacious, passionate, curious, innovative, humble, and a natural hustler. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will work closely with Account Executives in defined markets on prioritizing key, new business accounts. Your goal is to create leads and schedule sales meetings to help accelerate our sales cycle.
- Proven ability to connect with people using telephone, email and online networking sites, and generate new business opportunities
- Handle inbound leads through prompt communication and follow up
- Provide Account Executives information on qualified leads
- Maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient MS Office experience, Google Docs and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who is fun, energetic and coachable