Sales Operations Lead
Full Time - Austin, TX
At Favor, we are looking for an authentic and compassionate Sales Operations person with a genuine interest in supporting local merchants and new markets to join our team as Sales Ops Lead (Austin, TX). You are tenacious, passionate, curious, innovative, humble, and a natural hustler.
By shaping our sales ops process, you will develop and execute strategies delivering the KPIs to maximize leads and revenue generated by our local and remote SDR, Account Management and Sales teams.
We need a self-starting, highly analytical, data-driven monster with the interpersonal and relationship-building skills needed to work closely with our local and remote sales team.
This person can and has executed winning sales process efficiency, sales enablement tooling to drive efficiency and revenue, sales compensation administration, sales reporting and data ops related to sales team needs.
- Dive into the data to drive improvements in rep productivity to identify and execute on sales efficiency initiatives and cross functional projects.
- Build and support the rollout of new product initiatives that influence our lead gen, sales and account management needs.
- Optimize lead lists to help reps target the most valuable accounts on their lists and identify accounts most likely to close.
- Tackle and guide our SFDC process across multiple sales groups, develop documentation and training to drive team use and process.
- Manage vendor relationships with our tools and software providers.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of commissions payments.
- Build, track and update our total team’s performance; utilizing dashboards on activity and opportunities to monitor individual performance tracking and team KPIs.
- Find and establish processes to drive efficiency across all of our sales touchpoints.
- 3 - 7 years experience Sales ops experience, including experience launching a new sales ops org
- Track record of working with local and remote teams
- A strong history of executing full life cycle sales tracking, reporting, and pipeline analysis
- A deep understanding of Salesforce, and experience building out an optimized SFDC experience for SDRs, AMs, Sales and Sales Leadership
- Strong analytical skills - SQL experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organizational mastermind, who can execute projects from ideation to completion
- Strategic thinker having both book and people smarts
- Self-starting, highly analytical, data-driven monster with interpersonal and relationship-building skills