Social Media Associate
Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor Delivery is seeking a Social Media Associate to execute and organize day-to-day marketing efforts for all Favor audiences. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience ideating, organizing, and executing digital marketing campaigns.
As a member of Favor’s Brand + Creative team you will assist with tactical and strategic initiatives focused on targeting, acquiring and engaging new audiences. As with all positions at Favor, our team is expanding quickly and there is significant growth opportunity in this role.
- Build and execute social and content strategy for our consumer audiences
- Work with in-house creative and photography team to develop social media content for all channels
- Assist with planning and execution of press, influencer outreach, and brand events
- Help identify and manage relationships with social media influencers and affiliates
- Work with our Support team to develop proper social media responses for all channels
- Research, monitor, and report on audience engagement in current and upcoming markets
- Track and report on social media, marketing, and public relations campaigns
Is It You We're Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 3-4 years experience managing social media in-house for a consumer brand
- Strong familiarity with business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience with influencer campaigns and budgets
- Strong wordsmith with a sense of humor
- Able to work well in teams and receive professional feedback Intense curiosity and creativity across multiple mediums
- Willing and flexible to navigate between analytical and creative projects
- Able to work within brand guidelines while also pushing the boundaries
- A passion for reading up and staying current with trends
Special Sauce (But Not Required)
- Photography and/or video experience
- Familiar with Adobe Suite