Sr. Manager, CRM
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Sr. Manager, CRM will be responsible for driving best-in-class retention and loyalty for both Runners and customers in Favors’ 140+ cities. You will be able to balance marketing, operations, analytic-thinking, and people management skills to succeed in this fast-paced, highly-reactive environment. You will sometimes be teaching and leading the team, and other times rolling up your sleeves to dig into campaigns and marketing data yourself. This is a unique opportunity to do much more than traditional CRM, and because of that you will have an immediate impact on the success of Favor.
- Develop and implement lifecycle programs that will be targeted based upon a customer’s past purchases or Runner’s behavior to engage and retain them in the Favor ecosystem.
- Champion the CRM strategy to drive increased frequency across Customer & Runner segments.
- Lead, mentor, and teach a world-class CRM Team.
- Monitor, allocate, and report on our promotional marketing budget.
- Balance the operational complexities of our on-demand business, which include over-communicating cross-functionally and formulating a number of campaigns/strategies to address all possible business scenarios.
- Focus intensely on quantitative analysis and analytics: Dashboards, Reporting, & Insights. Then use that data to drive actionable decisions to grow the business.
- Always be testing. You have deep experience with A/B testing and are always looking for your next opportunity to drive marketing results.
- Develop and execute customer and Runner segmentation strategies.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we are aligned on business needs and upcoming improvements to help design the CRM Road Map.
- Establish, manage, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Utilize 3rd party CRM & analytic tools to track and report on the success of campaigns.
- 7+ years of Marketing and/or CRM experience.
- Minimum 2+ years leading a Marketing/CRM team.
- BS Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience implementing loyalty, CRM, and automation marketing programs and processes is an absolute must.
- Heavy experience with CRM tools around campaign management, email, push notifications, in-app messaging, etc.
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and report on data to help build a cohesive marketing strategy.
- Extremely strong written and communicative skills.
- Previous technology / consumer app experience highly desired.