Support Data Analyst Lead
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Favor Support team is a key part of the overall Favor experience. When things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our customers, Runners and merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, sms, email, social).
As part of the Favor Support team, our Support Operations arm is responsible for the architecture, programs and systems that enable our support teams to deliver exceptional experiences. From Quality Assurance, Training, Analytics, Systems Management and WorkForce Planning, we strive for boldness, innovation and urgency concerning the end to end customer and runner experience.
The Support Data Analyst Lead will be responsible for helping drive business transformation, from designing and building compelling dashboards that are intuitive and allow our support teams to pull in-the-moment insights, to providing analysis that informs strategy, operational excellence and enables various forms of automation. This role will be a primary stakeholder in ensuring we’re driving for impact, measuring it efficiently and effectively, and executing projects prioritized by data-based decisions.
- Inspire and lead a team of ICs to evaluate, define and optimize support KPIs and data across qualitative and quantitative performance, workforce management and organizational health
- Define, design, report, and measure ongoing progress for KPIs that define success for the organization and team through the lens of our customers, runners, and merchants at both regularly defined cadences and on an ad hoc basis
- Build custom dashboards to enable proactive performance management to include specialist, team, business and executive level summaries.
- Leverage data and insights to identify opportunities to improve the speed, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our support team
- Help guide our workforce strategy to include software evaluation, optimization, growth management, headcount and volume forecasts
- Host regular executive level business reviews that give a comprehensive and transparent view into support
- Help define and design survey methodologies and KPIs that best represent business success
- Collaborate cross functionally to influence and guide the development of organizational metrics, goals and strategy that inform prioritization of support initiatives
- Execute your recommendations from start to finish, from defining requirements, aligning stakeholders, building agile projects, prioritizing and delivering measurable outcomes
- You have 3-5 years experience leading data driven teams in either contact center, operations and or technology teams with extensive collaboration with product and engineering teams
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team in the details but are able to maintain a strategic stronghold
- You have experience with machine learning and AI implementations that enhance and drive automations for tickets and specialist workflows
- You’re exceptional with stakeholder management, 360 communication, agile project management, defining and executing against a team charter you set
- COPC and or Greenbelt Six Sigma certification not required but preferred
- You have expertise with ticketing systems (e.g. SFDC, Zendesk) and other integrated third-party solutions that increase capabilities and efficiencies
- You’re graceful, effective and able to keep your team focused and energized in a high ambiguity, ever changing environment
- You’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business need and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that scale
- You have a deep understanding of support, support analytics, KPIs, and productivity improvement levers
- BS degree required