Fleet Team Lead
Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor is the easiest way to get anything you want in your city delivered to your door in under an hour. Founded in Austin, Texas in 2013, Favor has quickly scaled to 400+ cities across the state of Texas. Our company has grown to over 300 employees and has a fleet of over 30K part-time, tuxedo t-shirt wearing Runners across all its markets. Our goal is to ‘Run Texas’ by winning customers one Favor at a time.
Support team is there to ensure that we provide the highest levels of service on each favor we interact with. But when things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, SMS, email, social).
As part of the Favor Support Organization, our front line Support fleet team is the first entrusted to take inquiries from our Merchant partners and provide last mile support to ensure deliveries are accurate and on-time. Our Fleet Support Lead is there to manage day-to-day operations, inform on program strategy and build meaningful relationships with our Fleet partners. Our Support Leads are people and data driven, experience focused, operationally savvy, and innovative on how we scale support . They believe every conversation is an opportunity to build our Favor Community.
- Lead and inspire a team of specialists that deliver support experiences that help Favor ‘Win’ Texas.
- Build effective relationships with Fleet partners through collaboration and communication.
- Oversees operational systems and processes while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Support, Lead, and Supervise a team of 8-10 Fleet Specialists, who provide support to our Merchant partners.
- Be continually looking for ways to identify ways to improve our operations.
- Drive and be accountable for the metrics we care about, e.g. Delivery time, Answer Rate, CSAT, efficiency, resolution, SLAs, employee engagement and retention, etc.
- Be a role model for accountability, professionalism, customer focus, and how to embody our company values.
- Perform qualitative audits of Support interactions.
- Evaluate, inform and innovate on team workflows, tools, processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
- Roll your sleeves up, and work alongside your team on a weekly basis to continue driving excellence and understanding in how we can best service our Texas community.
- You have 1-3 years experience leading and building high performing customer-facing teams, preferably in a contact/support center environment for last mile/on demand services.
- Have a proven track record of achieving and sustaining KPIs through goal setting, delegation and effective team leadership.
- You thrive in ambiguity and come up with innovative solutions that are sustainable and meet the needs of the business.
- You’re passionate about people management and developing team members that are empowered to make meaningful connections with a diverse workforce & customer base.
- You’re a champion for mental and psychological well being and are a steward of diversity and inclusion on your teams.
- You have deep domain knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, performance metrics, and associated improvement levers.
- You’re a model for poise and emotional intelligence in navigating customer/specialist de-escalation and conflict resolution.
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team in the details.
- You’re exceptional with coaching and navigating tough conversations.
- You’re graceful, effective and able to keep your team focused and energized in a high ambiguity, ever-changing environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business need and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that scale.
- You operate with integrity, courage, and servant leadership.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus.
- BS degree required.