Support Operations Manager
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Favor Support team is a key part of the overall Favor experience. When things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our customers, Runners and merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels(phone, sms, email, social).
As part of the Favor Support team, our Support Operations arm is responsible for the architecture, programs and systems that enable our support teams to deliver exceptional experiences. From Quality Assurance, Training, Analytics, Systems Management and WorkForce Planning, we strive for boldness, innovation and urgency concerning the end to end customer experience.
The Support Operations Manager will be responsible for both efficient contact center day-to-day operations and thought leadership on strategy around infrastructure, programs, tools and processes that optimize and scale our support model. The role is a balance between tactical vs. strategical execution, people vs. business leadership, and in the moment vs. upstream solutions. The successful candidate will be passionate about empathy driven support.
- Inspire and lead a team of operational leads and ICs to evaluate, automate, and optimize existing workflows, processes, programs, and our technical portfolio to better deliver support and efficiency in how our specialists operate
- Collaborate cross functionally to influence and guide the development of organizational goals, strategy, service design, and prioritization of support initiatives
- Help define and design our survey methodologies and KPIs that represent business success
- Determine technology solutions and integrations to drive business transformation to achieve goals for scalability and support excellence
- Manage day-to-day uptime and availability of all infrastructure(telephony, ticketing system, and tools) to ensure all systems and processes work as designed
- Own third-party(vendor) relationships(telephony, cloud contact center solutions), including defining technical requirements, contract negotiations and renewals, business reviews and escalations
- Partner on supportability workflows and feedback loops for existing and new product solutions
- Anticipate the needs of the business across licenses, headcount and system solutions
- Execute your recommendations from start to finish, from defining requirements, aligning stakeholders, building agile projects, prioritizing and delivering measurable outcomes
- You have 3-5 years experience leading in either management consulting, contact center and or technology teams with extensive collaboration with product and engineering teams
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team in the details but are able to maintain a strategical stronghold
- You’re exceptional with stakeholder management, 360 communication, agile project management, defining and executing against a team charter you set
- COPC, Six Sigma and or Agile certification not required but preferred
- You have expertise with ticketing systems(e.g. SFDC, Zendesk) and other integrated third-party solutions that increase capabilities and efficiencies
- You’re graceful, effective and able to keep your team focused and energized in a high ambiguity, ever changing environment
- You’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business need and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that scale
- You have a deep understanding of support, support analytics, KPIs, and productivity improvement levers
- BS degree required