Support Quality Assurance Program Manager
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Favor Support team is a key part of the overall Favor experience. When things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, sms, email, social).
As part of the Favor Support team, our Support Operations arm is responsible for the architecture, programs and systems that enable our support teams to deliver exceptional experiences. From Quality Assurance, Training, Analytics, Systems Management and WorkForce Planning, we strive for boldness, innovation and urgency concerning the end to end customer and runner experience.
The Support Quality Assurance Manager will be integral to our Support organization as this role will be responsible for building our quality assurance program from the ground up. This includes evaluating and selecting a third-party solution that will scale, provide compelling insight and can be integrated into existing Favor tools, hire and train quality analysts to analyze support interactions to ensure the highest levels of service, build rubrics that best measure support health and lead in change management by successfully integrating the program into our support ecosystem.
Responsibilities - What you'll do
- Inspire and lead a team of quality analysts to efficiently and effectively evaluate support interactions that provide coaching and insight to uphold and drive our standards and voice of support
- Cull, interpret, and deliver insights that drive improvement and innovation across customer experience strategy, design, and delivery
- Help inform business strategy and prioritization of support related initiatives with Support and cross-functional teams through data-driven recommendations
- Manage, track and report on quality performance at individual, team and organizational levels across customer, business and compliance attributes
- Lead calibration sessions on support interactions across our various channels and teams
- Provide recommendations for change and participates in service design planning to improve the speed, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our support team
- Build custom quality dashboards to enable proactive performance management to include specialist, team, business and executive level summaries.
- Host regular executive level Quality business reviews that give a comprehensive and transparent view into support
- Execute your recommendations from start to finish, from defining requirements, aligning stakeholders, building agile projects, prioritizing and delivering measurable outcomes
Requirements - About you
- You have 2-3 years experience of demonstrated success leading a quality function and people leadership, preferably in a contact center, from selecting, managing quality tools and driving measurable business outcomes
- You’re passionate about empathy driven interactions and performance coaching
- COPC and or Greenbelt Six Sigma certification not required but preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team in the details but are able to maintain a strategic stronghold
- You’re exceptional with stakeholder management, 360 communication, agile project management, defining and executing against a team charter you setYou’re graceful, effective and able to keep your team focused and energized in a high ambiguity, ever changing environment
- You’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business need and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that scale
- You have a deep understanding of support, support analytics, KPIs, productivity and quality improvement levers
- BS degree required