Favor Care Specialist (PM Shift)
Full Time - Austin, TX
The Favor Care team helps to make sure that every Favor runs smoothly in real-time by supporting our Runners, customers and merchants via phone, SMS, chat, and internal tools. We provide omnichannel support for our community to create an easy and fun Favor experience, and fix interactions when they could have gone better.
We have a great community of Runners and customers that love our service and we’re looking for candidates who are passionate about helping people.
As a part of our Support Organization, the Favor Care team delivers world-class support, empathy, and a personal touch to every interaction. If you’re quick on your feet and have exceptional people skills, we want you on the team.
- Always delight those you interact with, particularly in difficult situations
- Provide omnichannel support (phone, SMS, chat), finding creative solutions to real-time challenges
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Handle issues while adapting to pressure and time constraints
- Effectively triage issues and escalate to the correct department
- Take ownership of issues and see them through; you’re a solution-focused self-starter that loves to collaborate
- Work as an advocate for Runners and customers by improving every part of the Favor experience
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes and outcomes
- Must be able to work at least one weekend day every week; Favor Care operates from 7 am until 4 am, seven days per week. Current shifts available are from 5 pm - 1:30 am (5 days a week) & 12 pm - 10 pm (4 days a week).
- Excellent at the details; you are able to spot developing issues quickly before they escalate
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating via phone and chat with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- You are a self-starter, familiar with a startup environment; you are willing to work hard to achieve and exceed set targets
- You are an innovative thinker with an ability to look for opportunities to optimize the Support team’s process and operations
- Highly adaptable; you welcome change and the opportunity to influence the future of our organization
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Salesforce a plus
- Experience running Favors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus