Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor is looking for an experienced full-cycle Recruiter to join our People Operations team! You will contribute to all areas of Talent Acquisition including writing job descriptions, sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing, and presenting offers. You will work closely with our People Operations team to build our employer brand, champion the candidate experience, and invest in our growing team here at Favor!
- Own a full-cycle recruitment process including, screening candidates, coordinating interviews and closing offers.
- Build an expansive pipelines of potential candidates for various roles across the organization.
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop job descriptions.
- Assist in driving process efficiencies to scale hiring.
- Act as an advocate and evangelist for Favor, promoting the company at events and on social media.
- Assist in coordinating recruiting events to attract passive candidates and build company brand presence.
- Manage job postings and resume evaluation.
- Coordinate all aspects of the interview process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Must have experience at a tech company or recruiting for technical positions
- In-house recruiting experience
- Knowledge of HR hiring requirements and best practices
- Ability to build relationships and work with senior leadership
- Experience sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- Working knowledge of modern recruitment software and tools