Effective September 2015
- The website https://favordelivery.com/ (the “Website”);
- Our mobile on-demand ordering service (the “Service”);
- Our mobile application(s) we offer in connection with the Service (the “App”); and
- Any email, text and other electronic communications between you and the Favor.
- Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites or services we may offer); and
- Information collected by our affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does Favor collect?
- Location Information. We also collect information about your geographic location from you or your device, including your country, region, city, zip code, street address, time zone, latitude, longitude, and horizontal position representation information (“Location Information”).
- Social Information. We may also collect information about you from various third party services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others) through their applicable APIs or otherwise (“Social Information”).
- Tracking and Do Not Track Signals. We may use the Website, the App and the Service to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services (“Tracking Information”). Your web browser, application platform or device may allow you to opt-out of our collection of Tracking Information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. However, we do not currently have processes to address those settings or other “do not track” requests, and consequently, cannot guarantee that we will honor such requests. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Website, the App or the Service.
Order Information and Other Information You Voluntarily Disclose. Certain features of Service and the App are designed to display Information that you choose to provide to other users (such as texts between you and the runners delivering products)_or to other third parties (such as merchants from whom you order products). Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information by ordering products or otherwise providing such Information through the Service or the App (including, for example, if you provide building or security codes to a runner), that Information can be seen by those users or third parties to whom you send that Information. We require runners to maintain the confidentiality of such Information and agree not to use it except as necessary to perform deliveries. However, we are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit in connection with these features.
How does Favor use this Information?
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- For order fulfillment, billing and delivery purposes.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the Service or the App (such as communications with runners)
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Service, the App and the Website.
- To improve, market or promote Favor’s products and services (including the Service).
- To communicate with you, including about the Service or your account.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Favor or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display promotions, including promotions from third parties.
- For fraud prevention and security related reasons as required by law.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
Information We Share
Favor or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business including the Service, the App and the Website and who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Favor or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other Favor agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, the App or the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Favor merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
When you place an order, we will provide the following Information to the runner that fulfills your order: your name, phone number, order details, the merchant whose products you are requesting, and Location Information so the runner can fulfill your order and communicate with you about your order.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers behind firewalls and using encryption technology. We do not store your credit card information, which is stored and processed by our third party payment processor vendor, currently Stripe. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
The Website, the App and the Service are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Choices and Changes
We may need to communicate with you about the Service and the App, and we would like to make certain commercial offers available to you from time to time. As such, you consent to receive commercial messages (whether by phone, email, text or push notifications) from us or our third party partners, and acknowledge and agree that your primary phone numbers and email addresses and other information may be used for the purpose of initiating commercial messages. We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages, but in order to stop receiving any messages from us whatsoever (including administrative messages regarding the Service or messages that are primarily about transactions enabled via the Service), you will need to terminate your account.